Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Listed below are very important information about the Mark of the Beast. It is very important that you read the whole thing especially the very last line. Please forward this email to all the people you know saved and unsaved, so they can forward it to all others too. Print and hand them out to people on the streets and everywhere you go. When printing, please print from where it states the mark of the beast (666) and it will all fit one page both front and back. Everyone needs to be warn about the Mark of the Beast, both Christians and nonChristians. As you already know, we are in the end times. The Lord said, this message is very, very important to both believers and nonbelievers because we are in the days of Noah, Luke 17:26.
Thank you. God’s favor is on you.
MARK OF THE BEAST (666)
“He required everyone – great and small, rich and poor, slave and free – to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understanding this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666” (Rev. 13:16-18 New Living Translation).
666 IS A SYSTEM OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
At the present time, computer-assisted biometric identification systems are being developed rapidly and have been readily accepted into our society. Miniature computer chips, using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, have already been embedded within electronic appliances, retail goods, livestock, and human beings. This is not tomorrow’s science fiction – it is happening today.
In many parts of the world, Applied Digital Corporation’s human implanted RFID microchip (VeriChip) is used to help diagnose Alzheimer’s disease, mental illness, Diabetes, heart problems and it also helps to prevent kidnappings. In the near future, this type of biochip will be widely accepted and implanted for personal identification, protection, monitoring, tracking, commerce, and other uses not yet imagined.
Unfortunately, such biochips store personal identification and the information generated from its use will be stored and maintained in a computer database. Your body becomes a tagged asset that is monitored and whose behavior will be tracked. Implanting the microchip in the body alters a person’s physically, mentally and ultimately – spiritually. The problem that arises from the use of biochip in humans is more than an aesthetic, medical, political, or legal issue.
Satan works in the world and he shapes people and society to achieve his goals. Knowingly or not, anti-christ will force people to follow and obey an agenda that appears to be in the best interest of its people but, in following the pattern of human history and man’s rebellion to God, will bring about pain and suffering until Christ comes again.
“…he [satan’s agent] deceived all the people who belong to this world. He ordered the people of the world to make a great statue of the first beast, who was fatally wounded and then came back to life. He was permitted to give life to this stature so that it could speak. Then the statue commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.” (Rev 13vs14-15 New Living Translation).
A time is coming when society and lives will be ruled by a self-imposed system where mankind is monitored, analyzed, measured, and evaluated by computers. In those times, anyone who refuses to accept this system will be tortured then killed.
FORMATION OF A UBIQUITOUS SOCIETY
We are moving towards a ubiquitous society where people from all walks of life can access anything, anywhere, and at anytime regardless of time and location. The implementations of RFID technology in retail stores is one example. It’s estimated that the majority of retail merchandise will use RFID technology within 1 or 2 years (as of 2005) and will replace bar codes, which have been used for the past 30 years.
What drives such development is the belief that we will live safer, easier, richer and more enjoyable lives by using technology to manage everyday aspects of daily life. In a society that craves automated financial management, instant communication and security, it’s not a far stretch for RFID enabled biochips to be implanted into the body, and eventually replacing currency that is easily stolen, lost, or hidden. In the near future:
1) All people will be required to have a biochip. All economic operations will use this chip thereby replacing today’s unit of monetary exchange.
2) There will be privacy invasion and freedom will cease to exist.
3) A charismatic leader, who is the Anti-Christ, will rule the whole world through a system that is interconnected and interdependent.
MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE HUMAN BODY, WE MUST NOT RECEIVE IT. (REV 14VS9, 14VS11, 16VS2)
1) Accepting this mark is the irreversible act of selling your soul to Satan. This sin is unforgivable and cannot be reversed by physically removing the mark (Rev. 14:9-11). Your soul belongs to God. Therefore if you receive this mark, you then will belong to Satan.
2) If you receive this mark, you willfully placing your faith in man and not in God. You are actively choosing to live without a loving God who desires to spend eternity with you in Heaven. God does not want you choosing Hell’s path. God knew these things beforehand, and because He loves us and wants us to acknowledge this, it was revealed to us through the writing of the apostle John in Revelation around 100 AD. If you are not taken up to heaven and are thereby left behind for the tribulation, you must not receive the mark of the beast even though you will be tortured then killed for not accepting the government’s sanctioned acts of satan. You must remember this at all times because the hope of heaven still remains until the end comes.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR?
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23)
Money is not everything. A person cannot come to God by believing in any other gods, ethics, discipline, or by good deeds. Only a personal relationship with Jesus Christ makes it possible to stand righteous before a holy God at end of human history. It was for this reason that Jesus Christ suffered on the cross, shed His blood, died, and came back to life. This was done to demonstrate God’s willingness, ability, and glory in saving us from sin and death.
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father excerpt through Me. (John 14:6)
That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified. And it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. (Rom 10:9-10)
You must believe in Jesus and that He died for your sins. Jesus loves you.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
Realize that you are a sinner and you must pray in faith. You need to receive Jesus as your personal Savior. There is surely a Heaven and a Hell. Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.
JESUS IS COMING SOON, PREPARE FOR THE RAPTURE
Jesus, who redeemed us through the cross will prepare a place and will come back to be with us. He has promised us. (John 14:3). The rapture will take place before the Great Tribulation (Rev. 3:10). Jesus said, “you know to interpret how to interpret the appearance of the sky but you cannot interpret the signs of the times, (Matt. 16:3 Luke 12:56).
ALL BELOVED SAINTS IN JESUS CHRIST
The rapture is reserved for those saints who will be lifted into the sky upon God’s trumpet call, saints that are to be raptured will be lifted into the sky to meet Jesus in the clouds (1 The 4:16-17). The rapture is reserved for those believers who wear spiritual white robes. Their physical body will be transformed into a glorious body and will be God’s delight, (Rev. 19:7-8).
If you remain in lukewarm faith, Jesus will spew you out so you must not be like this type of believer (Rev. 3:16). Jesus’ first coming was to bring salvation, but He is coming again to meet those who are Ready and Waiting in the clouds at the sound of the trumpets and this is call Rapture. Lord Jesus, will take His children with Him to Heaven. After the tribulation on earth then He will return again on earth with those who were ratpured with Him into Heaven to the New Jerusalem this will be called His Second Coming. For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when He comes? Is it not you? (1 Thess. 2:19)
At Jesus’ return, only raptured saints will be presented at the seat of glory (1 Cor. 15:49-55). Even if we do not know the day and time of His coming, the sons of light are not in darkness therefore that day will not come upon you like a thief (1 Thess. 5:4-5). Do not be lukewarm believers nor do not sleep but be awake and pray, (1 Thess. 5:1-4). Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard: obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you, (Rev. 3:3). Those with lukewarm faith, those who are tied to the world, and those who do not know Jesus will be left behind for the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation will be the most devastating time in all of human history. Those who are left behind in the Great Tribulation must not receive the biochip (which bears satan’s name) into their body (forehead or right hand; Rev 13vs16, 20vs4) even to the point of death. Christians who commit suicide will spend eternal life in hell. By refusing this chip, you will be tortured then killed. For the unblelievers (nonChristians) you don’t only have to refuse the chip but also you will have to confess Jesus as your Lord and savior with your lips, ask of forgiveness of your sins and believe in your heart that is the Son of the God and He died for us, Amen.
If you haven’t received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, please say this salvation prayer.
Simply say this prayer aloud, sincerely from your heart:
“Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God and You died for me. Please come into my heart, be my Lord and Savior and forgive me of all my sins and take control of every area of my life from this moment on. Jesus, fill me with your Holy Spirit and use me for Your glory. I want to serve You and love You all the days of my life. Thank You Father, that I am now Your child, in Jesus’ holy name. Amen.”
After this prayer, study and read the Bible everyday, pray often and go to church to hear God’s words and fellowship with God’s people. Your life will never be the same; you’ll have peace while on this earth and live forever with Jesus in Heaven. God bless you.
The Events of the Rapture
1. The Lord Himself will descend from His Father’s house, where He is preparing a place for us (John 14:1-3 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16)
2. He will come again to receive us to Himself (John 14:-3)
3. He resurrects those who have fallen asleep in Him (deceased believers whom we will not precede; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-15).
4. The Lord shouts as He descends (“loud command,” 1 Thessalonians 4:16) “All this takes place in a twinkling of an eye” (1 Corinthians 15:52)
5. We will hear the voice of the archangel (perhaps to lead Israel during the seven years of tribulation as he did in the Old Testament; 1 Thessalonians 4:16).
6. We will also hear the trumpet call of God ( 1 Thessalonians 4:16), His last trumpet for the church. (Don’t confuse this with the seventh trumpet of judgement on the world during the Tribulation in Revelation 11:15).
7. The dead in Christ will rise first. (The corruptible ashes of their dead bodies are made incorruptible and joined together with their spirit, which Jesus brings with Him; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
8. Then we who are alive and remain shall be changed (made incorruptible bu having the bodies made “immortal”; 1 Corinthians 15:51, 53).
9. Then we shall be caught up [raptured] together ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17)
10. With them in the clouds (where dead and living believers will have a monumental reunion: Thessalonians 4:17)
11. To meet the Lord in the air ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17)
12. To “receive you to Myself.” Jesus takes us to the Father’s house “that where I am, there you may be also” (John 14:3)
13. “And thus we shall always be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
14. The judgement seat of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10). At the call of Christ for believers, He will judge all things. Christians will stand before the judgement seat of Christ ( Romans 14:10; 2 Corinthians 3:11-15, This judgement prepares Christians for…
15. The marriage supper for the Lamb, just prior to His coming to earth in power and great glory, Christ will meet His Bride, the church, and the marriage supper will take place. In the meantime, after the church is raptured the world will suffer the unprecedented wrath of our God which our Lord called the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24:21)
We are now living in the last days…
ARE YOU RAPTURE READY?