1. TITHE ( Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. – Malachi 3:10)
2. Pray (“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. – Luke 18:1” ; “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. – Colossions 4:2”; “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)YOU HAVE TO PRAY ALWAYS NOT JUST ONCE A DAY BUT MORE!
3. Go to church more than once a week (“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:20)
4. Give up worldly things (Do not love the world 2 John 2:15-17)
5. Read the Bible everyday (“In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. – John 1:1”; Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness [in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action]. – 2 Timothy 3: 16)
6. Love the LORD MORE THAN ANYTHING in the world. (“And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31)
7. Live a Christian life everyday (You have to show people that you are a real Christian NOT just when you are inside the church. “Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” – 1 Peter 1:13-16)